21 January 2009

01.21.09


01.21.09, originally uploaded by bataleigh.

Some new goodies from LB online. Simple and warm. This would look better with a nice coloured belt and tights. Now I just need to acquire said accessories...

Sweater Dress, belt and boots- LB
Leggings- Cuddle Duds

I darkened my hair again. I think this is as close to my natural colour as I will ever get out of a box. the boy says I'm a turtleneck sweater and a pleated skirt away form being Velma form Scooby Doo and I'm quite alright with that.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I always like Velma better than Daphne (although I am danger-prone). I love your hair like this! It's great with your skin tone.

This is too weird - Londyn at BlogFashion wore a black dress today and so did I! Must be something in the water.

I love this outfit - you look totally chic! Yup, a coloured pair of tights and some other (doesn't have to match) coloured accessory would look fab. But solid black is also good!