06 January 2009

01.06.09


010609 with my new jacket, originally uploaded by bataleigh.

Mr. Bowen was inspecting my boots. This is the new blazer I got for christmas. It's a nice stretch moleskin with belt detailing.

Purple Blazer: Necessities, gift from Mum
Stripey Shirt: Abney park <3
Thin-wale corduroy skirt: Necessary Objects (via Ebay years and years ago, lace added by me)
Purple skull scarf: Gift
Purple tights: Gift ( I think they came from the LB catalog a few years back)
Boots: Ol' battered Demonias




Sans jacket, smiling at my dancing puppies.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I love that jacket! What a great colour and cut on you.

I think you could go a teensy bit shorter on your skirt - say, knee length?

Leigh-Anna said...

Thanks Sheila! I'm in love with the colour!

I have contemplated shortening the skirt a few inches and redoing the lace. Having looked at these pictures a few times now tonight I'm going to put it in the 'to do' pile of sewing. ^_^