20 January 2009

01.20.09


012009, originally uploaded by bataleigh.

Cozy warm sweaters are so nice.

Sweater- Sonoma
Belt- Cato
Dress- Lane Bryant
Tights- We Love Colors
Boots- Demonia
Scarf- VIntage, eBay lot

Happy Inauguration Day! ^_^

Also...REPO! The Genetic Opera was released on DVD today and I can't wait to get my copy (once my paycheck shows up...)

Mum has ordered me some new boots (2 pairs) and a few new dresses and I'm very excited for them to come in! New stuff on the cheap; I love catalog clearance shopping!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

This is adorable! I love that sweater and how you've belted it. A bracelet (a nice chunky one) would look great with this.

Are your tights blue or white?

Leigh-Anna said...

Thanks Sheila! I need to make myself some nice colourful, chunky jewelry.
The tights and scarf are actually a pale lavender. :)