07 January 2009

01.07.09




010709, originally uploaded by bataleigh.

I froze to death today whereas I burned up yesterday in fewer layers. I knew I should have taken a sweater to work.

Black shirt dress - LB (I own 3 of these and love them.)
Belt- Cato
Black tights- ??
Red MJs- Sanitas
Red, black, white and yellow striped scarf- Vintage (from an Ebay lot)
Blue recycled leather cuff- Local Head Shop




I'm working on getting my hair closer to my natural colour. This is a step in the right direction.


Freyja Mousekin <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Such a cute outfit! Love the pop of colour with the scarf!

You are so brave to go to your natural colour. I am afraid that my natural colour is now brown mixed with a LOT of grey. :(

Adorable pup! Named after Freya the goddess, I take it?