13 January 2009

01.13.09


011309, originally uploaded by bataleigh.

A new sweater vest and modified turtleneck, both 70% off at Kohl's! <3

V-neck turtleneck: Chaps (omg cheap!)
Long cardigan- Sonoma (also omg cheap!)
Belt- Cato's
Froggy Brooch- Kohl's
Skirt- Via Ebay, lace added by me
Red MJs- Sanitas
Fluffy head- Mr. Bowen

I decided to follow some good advice (thanks Sheila!) and wear the skirt shorter. Rather than take it up I simply pulled it up under my bust and this made it a better length!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I noticed the length right away! I think this looks much better - and shows your lovely legs!

Great cardigan - it looks awesome belted!

Leigh-Anna said...

You were absolutely right about the length! I will wear it like this from now on. I can't believe the difference! I'm in love with this cardigan. It's comfy and warm :)