04 December 2008

I need a new alarm...



I overslept today and just threw on what was first to be seen in my groggy state.

Dress/tunic-No boundaries
Cardigan-George
Denim Trousers- LB
Scarf- Gift
Red Mary janes- Sanita

I found these great shoes at a local shoe store on a clearance aisle. They had been $80+ but were greatly reduced (75% off!!!) so I bought both pairs they had in my size. I'm glad I did because I love them; comfort for my finicky feet and I love mary janes. After searching up the company name I found out they're known for their comfort and durability.

My boss is gone until next Wednesday! Hooray! I don't have to hide my septum ring and I can wear jeans a few extra days!

I was just thinking too that after next week I won't be able to wear this dress to work like this anymore. I'm starting my chestpiece next Friday and move into the world of sneaky tattoo covering. I think camisoles and scarves should do the trick and it's probably best since this dress might be a little too low-cut for my workplace. I have to become much more conscious of this with all my tops!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

You look great! I love the scarf! It reminds me of Smoking Lily (Google them) - I have a bug scarf by them.

If you are concerned about your chest tat showing, wear a lace cami under the dress - voila! It also adds a pop of colour near your face.

Leigh-Anna said...

Ok, now I want their scarves! So cute!

Lace camisoles=great idea! I need to hunt some out in nice colors.