16 December 2008

121608


121608, originally uploaded by bataleigh.

The weather has taken a turn for the worst, hence my messy kitchen as a backdrop and the pups joining me.

Black button-up: LB (hand-me-down from Mum)
Teal long sleeve tee: LB (I own several of these in various colors and will be breaking them out for work a lot now to cover my new chest tattoo.)
RightFit Blue pants: LB
Red MJ's: Santos
Funny thing you can't see: My khaki men's dress socks. It's really time to do laundry when you get down to the dregs of the sock drawer. I should have dug around for any of my stripey socks instead.

Today has been an interesting day. I made a discovery about my new car that I shall not soon forget. If the key is in the ignition, the keyless entry remote will not work. I discovered this after I started the car and ran back in the house to grab something. The doors locked and I was stuck with a locked, running car and no extra key. (The previous owners only had one key when we bought it and dealer replacements are expensive.) Bollocks. So, I called the locksmith and a nice guy came and opened it up for me and I followed him to the shop and got an extra door key made. I got my car manual out when I got to work and sure enough, it says that the remote will not work if the ignition is on. Gah! I was 45 minutes late to work but the boss had a good chuckle over it so I don't feel too horrid for it.

My tattoo is now at the itchy/peeling stage. I'm mastering the art of inconspicuously scratching my chest. And I'm not truly scratching, so much as rubbing to relieve the itch since scratching can be detrimental to the tattoo. It probably looks like I have terrible, constant heartburn! Ha!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Cute outfit! Ask Santa for some camis to hide your tat for work.

Lol, sorry to laugh, but that was a funny story.