09 December 2008

120908


120908, originally uploaded by bataleigh.

I gotta remember to keep my chin up. what a face i was making... >.<

Cardigan- Mossimo
Dress- Kohl's (2 years ago)
Leggings- Cuddle Duds (oh so warm)
Belt- Cato (Clearance)
Boots- My Vintage Sole (custom made for my wedding)
Scarf- Gift
Death Cameo- Strychnine Sisters

I wear this scarf a lot....I mean A LOT. It's soft, it's purple and it has skulls on it: 3 of my favorite attributes!




I had been spinning around letting the rain hit my face.

4 comments:

Brendan said...

This is a neat idea!

Sheila said...

I love this outfit on you! That belt is fierce!

Heh, I was having a stressy day yesterday, so I put my computer chair in the middle of the room and spun around on it until I got dizzy. Perked me right up. :-P

Leigh-Anna said...

Thanks Brendan ^_^

Sheila- Thank you! I really like this belt and it was only $3!
That sounds like an excellent remedy to a bad day. I'll have to remember that!

Sheila said...

Ooh, and a bargain to boot! Gotta love that! :)