21 December 2008

12.19.08


121908, originally uploaded by bataleigh.

What I wore to the department Holiday Luncheon/Potluck. I was the only one dressed up. :( But, I got a lot of compliments. :)

Dress: Dress Barn (a while ago)
Belt: Cato (Clearance)
Leggings: Cuddle Duds
Boots: My Vintage Sole
Hat: Target
Ascot to cover my chest tattoo: Ebay

I bought 2 lots of vintage scarves off of Ebay to use for work to help cover my tattoo. I'm having fun trying to incorporate them into my wardrobe. There's a plethora of colors and patterns I wouldn't otherwise choose but I take that as a challenge.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

You look amazing! I love that dress (I have a black satin polka dot dress!), and the accessories are fab! The hat is so cute and the use of the cravat is very chic.

I like being the overdressed one at parties. :)

Cathryn said...

That is a fantastic dress. I can't wait to see how you make use of your new scarf collection.