30 November 2008

Geek Out

The weather has murdered me, I swear it! It's raining and somewhat dreary and I awoke to a face full of doom a.k.a. a stuffy nose. Bleah. I'm drinking tea for the caffeine to stay awake at work and to hopefully clear my nose up some. I need some mint tea but that's at home so I settle for P.G.Tips and some Bigelow Pumpkin Spice, which is amazing! Too bad it's seasonal.
I finished the preliminary design for my chest tattoo to cover my lumpectomy scar. I need to go out and scan it. That would require moving...I'll think about it. Anyway, it's a clockwork heart and I'm pretty proud of it. I'm not normally a 2-D person but I'm happy with how this came out. We'll have to see what Renee the tattoo queen says about it's do-ability. I haven't been tattooed in almost 3 years now. I feel so lost! My Magtar and A-train are supposed to take me to Berea where Renee's new shop is so we can meet and talk about my designs. Exciting!
My parents are supposed to bring the desk for my new computer today. I'll finally be able to get my gorgeous machine out of the living room and make it more usable. It's been set up on top of the boxes it came in since I got it since I had no place to put it properly. I'm excited about getting to use my new baby and play WoW and Half-Life2 in a comfortable position (meaning not sitting on an ottoman with the keyboard on the tower and mousing on my knee)! It's a pretty blue box with blue LEDs and a temperature gauge on the front and a plexiglass side panel. <3 <3 <3

No comments: