17 November 2008

BlogSpew

Since Thursday I have:
~Sliced my finger open with a band saw
~Broken a blade on said band saw
~Bent steel at 7:30 in the AM
~Gotten a tetanus shot for said incident with band saw (thanks Mum!)
~Finished a totem pendant
~Breathed though one nostril more than 90% of 3 days
~Played Trivial Pursuit with 2 of the smartest people I know and we won!
~Contemplated quitting my job more than once but I decided I like my house too much to lose it over someone's power trip
~Snuggled with puppies x 1000
~Hung out with my Mum and Aunt Gloria and had fun despite being hungry and sick
~Snuggled with my husband (yes, that's still weird to say)
~Made sketches for my next major metals project. And MAJOR it is. I may be setting myself up for failure.
~Officially changed my name.
~Rearranged the office all by myself! Woo! I hope the boys don't mind...
~Got a copy of the new D&D player's guide and read a good portion of it.
~Realized I'm still losing weight despite eating like a college student.
~Redyed my hair after the secretary said it looked funny. I like it better now but hate the motivation.
~Realized I love my in-laws (real and adopted) again.
~Missed my brother. I haven't seen him since the wedding more than 2 minutes in passing. However, we are going to see the Dropkick Murphys this weekend!!! w00t! He surprised me with a ticket last week. ^_^
~Finally posted some stuff on ETSY that I've had made for a long time and hadn't gotten around to posting. I'm a procrastinator.
~Ordered a ton of wedding prints. They'll be in any day now...
~Shipped out some lip gloss to the lovely Erin. I've been blog-stalking her for a while now and she bought some of my lip gloss on ETSY. ^_^ Danke!

New hair!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Ooh, great hair!

I gasped when I saw you play D&D - I've been in a group for over 13 years.

Hope the finger's okay.

Leigh-Anna said...

^_^ Thank you!

We're starting a new group using 4.0 in December. I'm excited! And 13 years? Amazing!!

The finger's fine now. The nail is scarred but it will be fine and I'll be even more careful with the power tools!