20 August 2009

08.20.09


08.20.09
Originally uploaded by bataleigh
Both the weather and my wellness have been questionable all day. Storms have come and gone and I've been fighting a summer cold. I think the cold and the storms might win.

This blouse doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought it did all day. I don't own a full length mirror so it's nice to know I look better than I imagined.

Blouse: Mossimo (super-duper clearance last fall)
Cami: Lane Bryant
Pants: LB Right Fit Blue
Ugly but comfy shoes: Brooks
Funny look on my face: Letting the wind blow through my hair

2 comments:

Sheila said...

That is a pretty blouse - and such a nice colour on you!

I like your hair darker!

Leigh-Anna said...

Thanks Sheila! I finally found a way to get back to my natural hair colour. Less maintenance (aside from the red, which I dye every 2 weeks).
And I am in love with the colour of this blouse! I wish I could find more pieces like it.