19 August 2009

08.19.09


081909
Originally uploaded by bataleigh
Shirt, Tank, and Skirt: Lane Bryant (various clearance sales over the past couple of years)
Tights: We Love Colors
MJs: Doc Marten

Today was a good day at work. I got a lot done but still have alist waiting for me in the morning.
I love the details on this skirt! The back has a strap and buttons that create a gather at the hem. It makes me feel a little saucy when I wear it with heels (which I will never wear to work again...omg.)


3 comments:

Sheila said...

Awesome skirt! Can you do a little kitten heel? It wouldn't be higher than the shoes you're wearing in the photo.

Cute dog!

Leigh-Anna said...

You're right, a kitten heel would be nice with this. I'll have to hunt some up! It stinks that I can't wear heels but hopefully as I lose weight that will change.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.