14 September 2008

Scarefest and a new car

I went to Scarefest (horror and paranormal convention) today with my bff Magtar and her adorable hubby Aaron. I was so much fun. we went in our Toy Soldier uniforms (representing the Good Doctor) and had our pictures taken a billion times. We met and got signatures and memorabilia from Sid Haig, Bill Moseley, Tony Todd, Tom Savini, Michael Berryman and Victor Miller. All of them were awesome! Victor Miller, you are now my hero. This was my first convention experience and I loved it! Mags, Aaron and I are hopefully going to go to some more things of this type and spread the good word of Dr. Steel! Being in uniform made me feel More comfortable somehow.
Evidence of the Awesome:
With Bill Moseley (Choptop, Otis Firefly, Luigi Lago)


With Shannon Sylvia of Ghost Hunters International



With Victor Miller (writer of Friday the 13th)


I go get my new car tomorrow. It's a 2003 Ford Focus ZX hatchback. So excited!!! Some stock photos (same colour):


I can't wait!

No comments: