28 September 2008

I spoke too soon. The RPD officer messed up the report and has it listed that I somehow hit the old lady. Yes...I made my car drive sideways and tore my entire bumper off with only minor damage to her fender. WTF?!?!?!?!?!!!!!
So...I have to try and contact the officer and see if we can clarify the report. As it is now I have to pay for everything. Fuck that and a bag of biscuits.

Wedding planning is moving along. Just 4 weeks left. So much to do but we can get it done. We finalized things down at Cumberland on Friday; the menu, table arrangements, etc. are all good to go. The menu:
Salad
Fresh Fruit
Rolls
Herb Baked Chicken
DeepFried Catfish
Mashed Potatoes
Honey-Glazed Carrots (hahaha)
Green Beans
Banana Pudding
Iced Tea, Water, and Coffee
Cake and Punch

Everything is being catered by the lodge restaurant and having eaten there several times since we've been planning the wedding, it will be DELICIOUS. There will be pudding for those who don't like cake and they've agreed to us my grandmother's punch recipe to serve with the cake (which Mum and I are making). As I said, still lots to do but I thnk we're on track.

No comments: