11 August 2008

random

I did precisely nothing this weekend. Unless you count catching up on sleep, which I did plenty of. I always make grand plans to get things accomplished on my days off but when the time comes I'm too tired to do much of anything except sleep and play WoW, which sometimes is about as engaging as sleeping, wherein I have fallen asleep while playing.
I did make it out to buy some storage tubs to put away my dance garb since I won't be needing it for a while. Now to actually go through the 7 or so years of accumulated garb, clean it and lovingly pack it away until I feel ready to dance again. Dunno if/when that will be. I'm still smarting from that fallout. I just want to cry at the mention of the troupe and what they're doing or not doing and that's ridiculous. I try no to dwell on it. I've lost 2 very close friends in the same manner; I tolerate personality quirks until I can't take it any more because they're hurting other people. I take a stand and end up losing a friend over it. Maybe I'm better for it but at this point it still stings. I feel very alone outside of that close-knit group. But from the outside I see more flaws than I ever did from the inside. That's the way it usually goes. Disillusioned but now lonely.
I've got to get cracking on these wedding invitations. Like this week. >.< DIY is sometimes a PITA.

No comments: